1. Doublemint gum by Wrigley's is pretty good.
2. "Reality is only a thin veil masking the unlimited possibilities of the imagination." - Andrew W.K.
3. Guys, seriously, Dee Dee is really awesome.
4. But Catty is awesomest ever!
5. Is it just me or does Buckethead need a new album?
6. "Entourage" is a pretty addictive show, especially when you have the entire second season on HBO On Demand to your disposal.
7. I got a new printer today, a Canon iPixma 5000, it is fucking NICE!
8. I have been chewing the aforementioned gum for way too long now. It doesnt even taste good anymore, and hasn't for hours, and now my mouth is getting tired. Yet, I can't stop chewing.
9. I should have bought more Men's Pocky when I was in New York City :(
10. Oh damn I just remembered I had some homework to study and its 1:02 AM.
11. QBasic is an extremely fun and simple programming language. I enjoy it, especially programming Ramones songs into it to play during Java class.
12. Dropping math and science senior year was a great decision.
13. 20 is more than I thought it would be.
14. When was the last time anbody you know played freeze tag?
15. Attention: Ridata technology company, I would appreciate it if you started manufacturing 4x DVD+R's instead of discontinuing them for 8x ones and jacking up the price. Lame, dudes.
16. Older High School Student: Hey man, where is the Pitt (University of Pittsburgh) party, tonight?
Young High School Student: Anywhere and everywhere, man.
Me: Man, that's fuckin' stupid.
17. A kid's leg got ran over at my school yesterday afternoon, as he was walking across the street. The bone got pretty shattered. I didn't see it but I heard he was screaming like crazy and his bones were at 90 degrees to each other (the wrong direction, probably)
18. A sleeping, stretched out, ferret is pretty cute. So is one sleeping in a hammock with the look on his face saying "Aw yeah, I got the hammock, guys."
19. I haven't watched the newest episodes of The Simpsons or Family Guy yet. I should get on that.
20. It's so hot. It's so the middle of September. What the f, earth?
I tag anybody who wants to do it, especially if you are cool.